Dear Caregivers and Participants,
In light of COVID-19 coronavirus, we want to assure you that we are monitoring the situation closely and are taking appropriate steps to address any concern that you may have. Our top priority is the safety of all caregivers, participants and employees. We are working with the local, state and national health departments and are receiving daily guidance on the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following precautionary steps:
- Any participant, caregiver or staff person who has any symptoms of respiratory illness, high fever and/or cough should notify their office immediately.
- Caregivers who have travelled to an area that has been affected by COVID-19 should also advise their office immediately.
- Caregivers can pick up additional supplies such as gloves and hand sanitizers at our local offices (while supplies last).
Below are proactive steps that we ALL can take to help minimize the spread of germs. As recommended by health professionals, we always urge participants and staff to utilize these commonsense precautions:
- Appropriate handwashing.
- Avoid shaking hands and hand-to-hand contact when at all possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
We realize that the information out in the media can be scary, but we want to assure you that we are taking all appropriate and proactive steps to ensure the safety of our teammates, participants and their families.
Click here to download the PDF document with additional information on the Coronavirus.
Angels on Call