Working at Angels on Call is more than a job – it is a commitment to be your best. We know that good can be better and better can be best. This is what our patients expect from us and deserve every day. Angels on Call Home Care is Home Care with an Angels Touch!
Build your Career
Meet your goals, both personally and professionally. Our motto is: “We care for our caregivers, just as our caregivers care for our clients and their families.” We build our team from within. Caregivers often become administrative assistants, business development personnel, and client service managers.
Be the best in your field with monthly continuing education and quarterly team meetings. When you are well-trained and supported, we reach our main objectives to have positive outcomes and keep individuals independent in their homes.
Our leadership is dedicated to our caregivers, clients and their families. We have 24 hour on-call, client, and field service managers, available to help support the organization in every situation.
Bring Joy to Others
Being a caregiver allows you to truly make a difference in the lives of others. It is about building relationships that bring fulfillment and the satisfaction of knowing you are helping keep individuals independent in their homes.
Jobs Currently Open at Angels On Call:
- Scheduling Coordinator – Philadelphia
- Central Intake Coordinator – Philadelphia
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Partial List of Benefits:
- Proprietary Training with Angels Academy
- Proprietary Angels Academy Rewards Program
- Career Advancement
- Innovative technology to improve workflow, communication & efficiency
- Competitive Pay & Overtime Vacation Time and PTO
- Health Insurance & 401k
- Bonuses and Incentive Plans