Working at Angels on Call is more than a job – it is a commitment to be your best. We know that good can be better and better can be the best. This is what our patients expect from us and deserve every day. Angels on Call Home Care is Home Care with an Angels Touch!
Angels on Call Health is seeking full-time and per-diem Registered Nurses (RNs) for the position of Nurse Case Manager for our home health patients in Philadelphia, Montgomery and Delaware Counties. We are also seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for the position of Weekend/Revisit Nurse. We deliver quality home health care to adult and geriatric Veteran, Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care patients in their homes and in the community.
The Nurse Case Manager manages, oversees and provides primary patient care to a select group of patients with chronic health conditions, orthopedic rehabilitation and surgical aftercare assuring quality care and maintaining open communication, collaborates with team members to coordinate the overall plan of care for each patient assuring their care needs are met and interacts with all members of the care group both internal and external to the organization as needed.
Home Health Nurse Requirements:
- A current Pennsylvania RN license required
- 1-2 years of nursing experience with 1 year of home health experience preferred
- Comfort with EMR system(s) beneficial
- Familiarity with WellSky (Kinnser) EMR beneficial but will train
- Must be detailed oriented and have a strong sense of clinical competency
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet weekend and holiday requirements
- Valid driver’s license required
Home Health Nurse Compensation:
- Competitive hourly or per-diem rates dependent on experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive health benefits, dental and vision coverage offered with low out-of-pocket cost for full-time employees
- Over three weeks accrued paid time off per year for full-time employees
- 401k plan with company paid match for those working over 1,000 hours annually